Laundry and Textile Service
industry trade organization
The Swedish Textile Service Association is the Swedish laundry and textile service industry's industry organization and represents members in both dry cleaning and industrial laundry. The Laundry Association runs a continuous effort for a qualitatively competitive laundry industry. All our members are authorized with our T-Brand. This means that, through careful control and authorization process, they meet the criteria required to guarantee a business with good service and strong social responsibility. As a consumer, buyer or buyer you can therefore always feel safe when using an authorized T-labeled laundry.
of the entire industry's turnover is created by members of the Swedish Textile Service Association.
Program 09.00 Check-in for conference 10.00 Johnny Magnusson, Chairman of the Regional Board Västra Götaland 10.20 The association's annual meeting 11.00 Nils-Krister Persson, Associate Professor and senior lecturer at the School of Textiles, Head of Smart Textiles Technology Lab and Head of ...
The Swedish Textile Service Association's sustainability award for 2022 goes to Jonny Hägerström, Åby, and Henry Eskola, Eskilstuna. The prize winners represent significant contributions to economic, social and environmental sustainability. The Swedish Textile Service Association has for a long series of years distributed ...
An exciting new year awaits soon. We look forward to meeting at union meetings and other events. Industry days 2022 1 April: The authorization check is sent out 11 - 12 May: ETSA Congress in Rome 19 May: Annual meeting in Gothenburg. Sustainability prize awarded ...
The Swedish Textile Service Association represents members in both industrial laundry and textile services as well as consumer laundry and supplier members. We have an active agenda with a focus on the future. With us, you can network, exchange ideas and be inspired. By using you ...
- Öländsk CEO: "Let's hope the politicians manage to come up with something smart soon"
- So many sustainable entrepreneurs have been nominated!
- Mr. Björkmans Unveils State-of-the-Art Stockholm Plant | TRSA
- Elis wins the @ecovadis gold medal for the 5th consecutive year! 🥇 This award, a global show caseard for #CSR assessments, underlines the Group's long-term commitment and ambition in terms of #SustainableDevelopment 🌿 Read the release. 👉 https://t.co/NeUcTIbdv9 https://t.co/J5osdgEHEU
- Lindbytvätten and Scania are praised for their environmental work
Autumn meeting about
About the T-Mark
The T-mark is a quality marking, which means that our members, after approved authorization checks, fulfill all our requirements for professional knowledge, good business enterprise and efficient use of resources.