An eventful 2022
Here are some highlights from the past year. You can also take part in the calendar with industry days from 2022.
Triss in reports
We celebrate August 9th
- On International Laundry and Textile Service Day we pay attention to the heroes of the industry who every day deliver work clothes, textiles and entrance mats to companies and organizations and make everyone's everyday life easier.
The textile service days
- On May 12, it was time for Textile service days 2022 with the theme Dare to think outside the box – innovation and sustainability. A couple of the topics discussed were technology trends and optimization of processes.
- The Swedish Textile Service Association's Sustainability Award 2022 went to Jonny Hägerström, Åby, and Henry Eskola, Eskilstuna.
- The award winners show case for significant efforts in economic, social and environmental sustainability.
Second year with RUT
- From 1 January 2021, Tvätt-RUT applies with a 25% discount when you leave your laundry to a professional laundry - without you having to do anything.
- Watch the video about Wash-RUT