A new exciting year awaits soon. We look forward to being able to meet at union meetings and other events. Industry days 2023 April 1: The authorization check is sent out May 25: Annual meeting in Stockholm. The sustainability award is awarded. May 31: Last day to answer for...
Where did we actually land after the pandemic? War in Europe, high inflation, historic interest rate increases, energy prices and continued concern that we will be dragged along with the coronavirus for a long time. We didn't get the 2022 we had hoped for. Read the full report here » New...
In this edition of the Swedish Textile Service Association's industry report, we can begin to see a certain recovery after the corona pandemic.
The Autumn meeting on November 17 is fast approaching. On our event page, read more about the program, speakers and other useful information. While waiting for the day with a capital H, you can take part in a picture gallery from the fall's previous events and meetings such as EXPOdetergo, German DTV's...
On August 9, we celebrate International Laundry and Textile Service Day! Infinite Laundry has teamed up with TRSA to promote International Linen & Uniform Service Day (ILUD) on August 9th. On this day, professionals in the textile service industry across the...
Congratulations to our winners and member companies who take the grand slam at the ETSA Awards in Rome
Congratulations Mr. Björkman's Entrance Rugs for Sustainable Leadership and Recycling Award Selected among many candidates, Mr. Björkman's Entrance Rugs won the prestigious Sustainable Leadership and Recycling Award. This is thanks to its Water Recycling project. With...
A month has already passed since the annual meeting in Gothenburg - but the successful day filled with interesting meetings and lectures lives on. Our annual meeting is recognized internationally in a number of articles and is named, among other things, with the words great success, interesting speakers ...
Search the archive
- Study visit to Alingsås laundry that converted from LPG to pellets
- After 29 years - now the venerable company is moving
- VarUnik launches circular subscription service for sustainable hotels
- Debate: Gas users also need to be protected from sharp price increases
- Öländsk CEO: "Let's hope the politicians manage to come up with something smart soon"
- So many sustainable entrepreneurs have been nominated!
- Mr. Björkmans Unveils State-of-the-Art Stockholm Plant | TRSA
- Elis wins the @ecovadis gold medal for the 5th consecutive year! 🥇 This award, a global show caseard for #CSR assessments, underlines the Group's long-term commitment and ambition in terms of #SustainableDevelopment 🌿 Read the release. 👉 https://t.co/NeUcTIbdv9 https://t.co/J5osdgEHEU
- Lindbytvätten and Scania are praised for their environmental work
- County companies were praised for climate-smart work
- "The washing of the future will not be done with drinking water"
- Specially colored entrance mats made of fishing nets gave CO₂ savings of 40%
- They won this year's culture and leisure awards
- New survey: The hotel's sustainability work is very important for guests to book an overnight stay
- Big increase in laundry during the pandemic - look into one of the country's largest laundries
- The dirt from Liseberg gives them hope
- This year's winners of Huddinge's culture and leisure prizes have been nominated
- Chalmers-led research project on the way to a breakthrough for recycling workwear
- Over 60 local entrepreneurs and politicians participated in our entrepreneurial breakfast on Lidingö
- Laundry's environmental features - reduces emissions by 770 tonnes of carbon dioxide: "Easy decision"