Congratulations to our winners and member companies who take the grand slam at the ETSA Awards in Rome
Congratulations Mr. Björkman's Entrance Rugs for Sustainable Leadership and Recycling Award Selected among many candidates, Mr. Björkman's Entrance Rugs won the prestigious Sustainable Leadership and Recycling Award. This is thanks to its Water Recycling project. With...
A month has already passed since the annual meeting in Gothenburg - but the successful day filled with interesting meetings and lectures lives on. Our annual meeting is recognized internationally in a number of articles and is named, among other things, with the words great success, interesting speakers ...
From 1 January 2021, the RUT deduction applies to laundries. This means that the cost of household laundry is reduced by 25%. To spread knowledge about laundry RUT, the Swedish Textile Service Association has developed several different types of marketing materials. Market with ...
Program 09.00 Check-in for conference 10.00 Johnny Magnusson, Chairman of the Regional Board Västra Götaland 10.20 The association's annual meeting 11.00 Nils-Krister Persson, Associate Professor and senior lecturer at the School of Textiles, Head of Smart Textiles Technology Lab and Head of ...
The Swedish Textile Service Association's sustainability award for 2022 goes to Jonny Hägerström, Åby, and Henry Eskola, Eskilstuna. The prize winners represent significant contributions to economic, social and environmental sustainability. The Swedish Textile Service Association has for a long series of years distributed ...
An exciting new year awaits soon. We look forward to meeting at union meetings and other events. Industry days 2022 1 April: The authorization check is sent out 11 - 12 May: ETSA Congress in Rome 19 May: Annual meeting in Gothenburg. Sustainability prize awarded ...
The Swedish Textile Service Association represents members in both industrial laundry and textile services as well as consumer laundry and supplier members. We have an active agenda with a focus on the future. With us, you can network, exchange ideas and be inspired. By using you ...
2021 An eventful 2021After all the digital meetings, the joy was great when we could finally meet at this year's Autumn Meeting. Here are some highlights from the past year. Triss in reports The Industry Report 2021 shows how the pandemic has affected the industry so far. IN...
After all the digital meetings, I was able to note the joy of finally meeting again. The Autumn meeting in Stockholm was a welcome reunion with you all. It feels like a long time has passed since the Autumn meeting in Lund 2019, much more than the two years that have actually passed ....
Search the archive
- Öländsk CEO: "Let's hope the politicians manage to come up with something smart soon"
- So many sustainable entrepreneurs have been nominated!
- Mr. Björkmans Unveils State-of-the-Art Stockholm Plant | TRSA
- Elis wins the @ecovadis gold medal for the 5th consecutive year! 🥇 This award, a global show caseard for #CSR assessments, underlines the Group's long-term commitment and ambition in terms of #SustainableDevelopment 🌿 Read the release. 👉 https://t.co/NeUcTIbdv9 https://t.co/J5osdgEHEU
- Lindbytvätten and Scania are praised for their environmental work
- County companies were praised for climate-smart work
- "The washing of the future will not be done with drinking water"
- Specially colored entrance mats made of fishing nets gave CO₂ savings of 40%
- They won this year's culture and leisure awards
- New survey: The hotel's sustainability work is very important for guests to book an overnight stay
- Big increase in laundry during the pandemic - look into one of the country's largest laundries
- The dirt from Liseberg gives them hope
- This year's winners of Huddinge's culture and leisure prizes have been nominated
- Chalmers-led research project on the way to a breakthrough for recycling workwear
- Over 60 local entrepreneurs and politicians participated in our entrepreneurial breakfast on Lidingö
- Laundry's environmental features - reduces emissions by 770 tonnes of carbon dioxide: "Easy decision"
- First in Sweden to be certified against the global goals - now Eli's sustainability report for 2020 is released
- Almedahls makes beds for the Armed Forces - writes million contracts
- Jennie Jackson receives the Sagittarius Award 2021
- Our valued Swedish Member, Sveriges Tvätteriförbund 🇸🇪🇪🇺 will premiere a digital exhibition at the @moderaterna party gathering of 1500 participants This Saturday, they will promote the interests of our industry including our project Educate! 👏👏👏 https://t.co/xfYNbpijiy https://t.co/lEqMcCqRVM