UN Global Compacts ten basic principles
1. Support and respect the protection of international human rights within the sphere that the company can influence.
2. Make sure the company is not involved in human rights violations.
3. Maintain freedom of association and recognize the right to collective bargaining.
4. Abolish all forms of forced labor.
5. Abolish child labor.
6. Eliminate discrimination in employment and occupation.
7. Support the precautionary principle regarding environmental risks.
8. Initiate and promote greater responsibility for the environment.
9. Encourage the development and dissemination of environmentally friendly technologies.
10 Combat all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery.