For you who are consumer

Are you looking for authorized companies with the T-Mark? Or do you want to advertise a one purchase? Here we tell you how to proceed.



Here you can get help

If you are dissatisfied with a service or product, you should first contact the company concerned. If you do not agree, you can get help from Consumer Agency (KO). Third, you can contact General Complaints Board (ARN).

What does the T-Mark mean?

All our members undergo rigorous and continuous monitoring of, among other things, environmental impact, work environment, energy consumption as well as equipment and hold to fulfilled criteria T brand - a guarantee of quality and good service!

Here is the T-Mark

Are you looking for authorized laundries with the T-Mark? On kemtvä you will find all authorized dry cleaners. You will also find all members of the Swedish Textile Service Association here.


Contact the Swedish Textile Service Association for more information.

Share This
25% RUT deduction on laundry