Our ethical rules should be a clear moral support for our member companies and their employees. The purpose of the rules is to provide a clear and clear picture of the laundries' views on their role in the labor market.
They should also clarify the companies' joint contribution to a good business ethic in business and a positive and environmentally friendly development in society. It is mandatory for companies authorized by the Swedish Laundry Association to comply with the ethical rules. The members' common key words are Competence, Quality, Environment and Social Responsibility.
- Assess and select employees only based on competence, knowledge and skills. No discrimination is made on the basis of skin color, nationality, ethnic affiliation, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender or age.
- Provide continuous competence development to employees. Among other things, by offering work with many different tasks (work rotation). Especially tailored training for consumer laundry. (See EDUCATION)
- Have knowledge of the laws and regulations that apply in the labor market and in applicable collective agreements.
- Always establish written employment contracts.
- Take advantage of the employees' skills, knowledge and skills to perform a professional job.
- Agree in advance with the customer about financial terms, terms of employment and working methods.
- Always follow the General Complaints Board's decision in the event of disputes against private consumers.
- Have the most recently issued T-mark placed on the customer's visible place.
- Follow the delivery regulations that were issued for the industry.
- The business must be run in an environmentally conscious manner in accordance with laws and regulations. The company must act long-term and sustainably.
- Use approved chemicals that do not adversely affect our environment.
- Offer all employees a safe and pleasant working environment. The laundry must be approved in accordance with all laws and regulations as well as accredited companies appointed by the Swedish Laundry Association.
- Ensure that subcontractors are authorized or meet the requirements of the authorization.
- Have organized finances, pay taxes and fees and ensure that accounting and accounting are done in accordance with good accounting practice.
- Always give private consumers a machine stamped receipt with information on organization numbers and VAT. Payment card terminal must be found.