This year we return to one of the west coast's most appreciated conference facilities - Falkenberg Strandbad, a hotel with ancient ancestry and traditions.
As early as 1937, the first building was completed in the same location where the current hotel is located. This colonial palace, inspired by Ernest Hemingway, is located in the middle of Skrea Strand. Falkenberg Strandbad is one of the finest spa hotels in the country with a wonderful beach. Brave bathers can of course take a dip in the sea. Otherwise, the Klitterbadet gym with 50 meter pool and gym - wall to wall is recommended. This as well as the spa is included in the price of the stay. Here you will find West Sweden's largest avec bar. All rooms are newly renovated and are in colonial style.
Getting to Falkenberg is quite easy:
- Direct train from Gothenburg, about 60 minutes
- Direct train from Copenhagen airport, about 3 hours
- Direct train from Malmö, about 2,5 hours
- For those driving the car - free parking
We are promised good food, nice premises, good place for the exhibitors. We have room for everyone. Everybody's going - it's that simple!
- 09.00 - 10.00 Check-in for the conference
- 10.00 - 12.30 Conference
- 12.30 - 13.30 Lunch
- 13.30 - 14.30 Continued conference
- 14.30 - 18.00 Supplier member exhibition
- 19.15 - Gather for dinner
We look forward to meeting you.
Jan and Daniel