From 1 January 2021, the RUT deduction applies if you leave your laundry to a professional laundry. If you meet the conditions ...
The Swedish Textile Service Association's supplier members offer products and services of the highest quality to the Swedish laundry and textile service industry. For these members, we have now developed a new T-Brand so that you can easily find a supplier whose heart beats a little ...
Many thanks to all the lecturers and you who watched. A new chance to follow the program comes here. Part 1 of 2Del 2 of 2You who are a member of the Swedish Textile Service Association will of course find the meeting's presentations on the member portal ...
Take a look at statistics on the development of the laundry and textile service industry the year before the corona pandemic, 7th edition. This edition of the Swedish Textile Service Association's industry report is released in the middle of the corona pandemic, which has caused great losses to society. Laundry and ...
As a member of the Swedish Textile Service Association, you have access to more than 150 exclusive websites with industry news, benefits, knowledge and advertisements. You can find all this and a little more at tvättlinan.se.If you prefer English or German you can always reach "Tvättlinan" at ...
The digital autumn meeting on November 12 will be broadcast from T-studio - Slagthuset, Malmö. Preliminary time is at 10-15. See it when it happens or whenever you want. Watch our YouTube channel. Update: Now you can stream the entire meeting afterwards »Well-known TV personality etc. Kalle ...
We can now begin to summarize the results of many contacts with government representatives, parliamentary politicians, trade unions, authorities and interest groups, digital campaigns, debate articles and our opinion-forming work in general. A part...
At a government meeting on 13 August, the inquiry SOU 2020: 5 was referred to the Law Council. The planning thereafter is a bill, parliamentary deliberations and introduction on 2021-01-01. This includes - washing at the laundry - water washing. Laundry, drying and other ...
Letter from the Laundry Association to Finance Minister Magdalena Andersson and Business Minister Ibrahim Baylan
The government's crisis action to reduce rental costs in particularly vulnerable sectors should be extended to include laundry and textile service companies in SNI code 96.011 Industrial and institutional laundry. In order to reduce the negative effects of the corona pandemic, the government should also accelerate the work of extending the RUT deduction to cover laundry outside the home according to the RUT inquiry's interim report Fi2020 / 00389 / S1.
ETSA: Textiles services severely impacted by Covid-19 / Large impact on the laundry and textile services sector in the ongoing pandemic
Impact of Covid-19 on textiles services business survey June 2020 in Belgium, France, Germany, the UK, USA and Switzerland.
Search the archive
- They won this year's culture and leisure awards
- New survey: The hotel's sustainability work is very important for guests to book an overnight stay
- Big increase in laundry during the pandemic - look into one of the country's largest laundries
- The dirt from Liseberg gives them hope
- This year's winners of Huddinge's culture and leisure prizes have been nominated
- Chalmers-led research project on the way to a breakthrough for recycling workwear
- Over 60 local entrepreneurs and politicians participated in our entrepreneurial breakfast on Lidingö
- Laundry's environmental features - reduces emissions by 770 tonnes of carbon dioxide: "Easy decision"
- First in Sweden to be certified against the global goals - now Eli's sustainability report for 2020 is released
- Almedahls makes beds for the Armed Forces - writes million contracts
- Jennie Jackson receives the Sagittarius Award 2021
- Our valued Swedish Member, Sveriges Tvätteriförbund 🇸🇪🇪🇺 will premier a digital exhibition at the @moderaterna party gathering of 1500 participants This Saturday, they will promote the interests of our industry including our project Educate! 👏👏👏 https://t.co/xfYNbpijiy https://t.co/lEqMcCqRVM
- Real estate company wins the Environmental Strategy Award 2021
- Despite a real loss during the pandemic - now the family business is investing millions when the children take over
- 40 have been laid off - now Rikstvätt Bengtsfors is changing
- Letter from the Laundry Association to Minister of Finance Magdalena Andersson and Minister of Trade and Industry Ibrahim Baylan https://t.co/OW9l8pYn6c
- Last year, the Öland family company Lindbytvätten inaugurated a new treatment plant to help save water. The company is now praised and awarded the Swedish Textile Service Association's Sustainability Prize.
- Lindbytvätten is praised for sustainability work
- Almost all employers now pay for work clothes in elderly care - Regeringen.se
- Now almost everyone has work clothes