The laundry companies' member companies need to be part of the Government's crisis measures, partly through the possibility of reducing rent costs, and by quickly opening up for laundry services to be included in the RUT deduction according to the current RUT inquiry's interim report Fi2020 / 00389 / S1.
Search for news
- Big increase in laundry during the pandemic - look into one of the country's largest laundries
- The dirt from Liseberg gives them hope
- This year's winners of Huddinge's culture and leisure prizes have been nominated
- Chalmers-led research project on the way to a breakthrough for recycling workwear
- Over 60 local entrepreneurs and politicians participated in our entrepreneurial breakfast on Lidingö