We can now begin to summarize the results of many contacts with government representatives, parliamentary politicians, trade unions, authorities and interest groups, digital campaigns, debate articles and the Laundry Association's opinion-forming work in general.
Some to tick off:
- Free work clothes in healthcare
- Establishment of the textile service industry as socially important in the pandemic
- Inclusion of customers' laundry and textile service costs in adjustment support
- Rental support for SNI 96.012
- Washing-RUT - bill and parliamentary treatment remains
- Continued work with educational support on a European platform
- Continued development of the membership offer
The priority list we work for:
- Support directed at companies in the hospitality industry must also include its suppliers in the laundry and textile service industry. For example, companies within SNI code 96.011, which to a large extent wash for hotels and restaurants, should be covered by the rent subsidy.
- The adjustment support is extended until at least August.
- The RUT deduction is introduced for laundry services that make it easier for consumers.
- Workers are given the right to free and clean work clothes, to ensure hygiene, washed in quality and environmentally certified facilities to ensure the environment and climate