We can now begin to summarize the results of many contacts with government representatives, parliamentary politicians, trade unions, authorities and interest groups, digital campaigns, debate articles and the Laundry Association's opinion-forming work in general. A part...
At a government meeting on 13 August, the inquiry SOU 2020: 5 was referred to the Law Council. The planning thereafter is a bill, parliamentary deliberations and introduction on 2021-01-01. This includes - washing at the laundry - water washing. Laundry, drying and other ...
Letter from the Laundry Association to Finance Minister Magdalena Andersson and Business Minister Ibrahim Baylan
The government's crisis action to reduce rental costs in particularly vulnerable sectors should be extended to include laundry and textile service companies in SNI code 96.011 Industrial and institutional laundry. In order to reduce the negative effects of the corona pandemic, the government should also accelerate the work of extending the RUT deduction to cover laundry outside the home according to the RUT inquiry's interim report Fi2020 / 00389 / S1.
ETSA: Textiles services severely impacted by Covid-19 / Large impact on the laundry and textile services sector in the ongoing pandemic
Impact of Covid-19 on textiles services business survey June 2020 in Belgium, France, Germany, the UK, USA and Switzerland.
This year we return to one of the west coast's most appreciated conference facilities - Falkenberg Strandbad, a hotel with ancient ancestry and traditions. As early as 1937, the first building was completed in the same location where the current hotel is located. This colonial palace, ...
To make it easier for our international members and other stakeholders, there is now a bilateral association in three languages: Swedish, English and German. Change language by clicking one of the flags in the menu. You can also access your language directly here: / From now on ...
We want to facilitate communication between our supplier and laundry members. By providing meeting places, we are better equipped to face the crisis. Here are four opportunities for you to reach out with your message.
The laundry and textile service industry, like many industries in Sweden, has been hit very hard by the prevailing situation as a result of the virus outbreak. The Swedish Laundry Association welcomes the Government, Center Party and Liberals' proposals for restructuring aid, ...
Search the archive
- Fatty fast food makes the innovative Malmö company breathe morning air
- Västervik's laundry is an important cog in healthcare during the corona pandemic
- They reuse Sophiahemmet's worn - out work clothes
- The corona crisis cleaned the house with the laundry
- Gravel in the machinery - then Robert S Karlsson tagged
- BKtech delivers new plant to CWS-boco
- Inclusion that builds the business - this is how Blåkläder develops workwear for everyone
- The laundry in Bengtsfors is recovering from the crisis - washing industrial clothes
- Major investment in ergonomics and user-friendliness - Electrolux Professional safeguards sustainable working life - IT Sustainability
- Berendsen will take a seat on Gröna Städer's Sustainability Commission - IT Sustainability
- Wargön Innovation nominated for a prestigious sustainability award - IT Sustainability
- Berendsen first in Sweden to be certified against the UN's global goals
- She wins the new box deduction
- Berendsen invests heavily in sustainability - Örebro plant is switching to renewable fuel
- Ecolab Inc Ecolab Donates $ 5 Million in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic (Businesswire)
- The hospitality industry needs the laundries in Norrland
- The RUT services make welfare better
- QT @EnvInitiative: What can we accomplish when we work together? Our Chief Sustainability Officer @emiliotenuta shares why collaborating with partners, customers and communities is crucial to achieving our sustainability goals. ; Thanks to #MNSGC member @emiliotenuta from @Ecolab for sharing this great guest blog on their 2030 Impact Goals. Coalition members collaborate & lead to solve complex regional and global problems and drive a strong #CircularEconomy. https://t.co/7WVptCn5s9
- Now the autumn is underway and we notice this clearly in the weather ☔️ To avoid freezing and getting wet, come to us, here you will find rain gear, boots etc. WELCOME IN ✨
- Textilia chooses Widriksson for climate-smart logistics in Stockholm