From 1 January 2021, the RUT deduction also covers laundry that is submitted to professional laundries. This means that private individuals can receive a price reduction of 25 percent after RUT deductions for services they buy from a laundry and textile service company. This...
Malmö FF and football is something that engages. So much so that it is enough to reach high school. Let's take it from the beginning. Malmö FF's football and sports academies have existed since 2005, starting at Lorensborgsskolan in Malmö. Then there was a thought that ...
IF Brommapojkarna, BP, is the football club in Europe that has the most active athletes and leaders. One of the association's long-term goals is to, with football as a base, be an engine for integration and gender equality and thereby contribute to a positive societal development in ...
Education is the way forward! That is why the Swedish Textile Service Association is part of the Erasmus + project E-Washboard, which offers digital training to staff in the laundry and textile industry. Now we have gathered all the information about this exciting project here. By...
In the current pandemic situation, questions have been raised about the hygiene performance of textile linen, as opposed to disposable alternatives. This report "Why Textiles win in the long run" shows that there are standards for hygiene considerations both for the textile service industry and for ...
We are proud of our members and that they support the development of the Swedish laundry and textile service industry. Therefore, we can now offer membership certificates in three different languages to our supplier members. They are available in Swedish, English and German ....
Letter from the Laundry Association to Finance Minister Magdalena Andersson and Business Minister Ibrahim Baylan
Letter from the Swedish Textile Service Association to Minister of Finance Magdalena Andersson and Minister of Trade and Industry Ibrahim Baylan, Ministry of Finance and Trade, Finance and Trade Committees Summary: The Government's proposal to reintroduce rent rebates for certain special ...
Innovative and driven entrepreneur receives the Swedish Textile Service Association's sustainability award
Peter Streijffert, who leads the successful family business Lindbytvätten, is awarded the Swedish Textile Service Association's Sustainability Award 2021. - Peter is an enthusiastic entrepreneur who has always been a pioneer when it comes to sustainability and environmental issues, says Jan ...
From 1 January 2021, the RUT deduction applies to laundries. This means that the cost of household laundry is reduced by 25%. In order for existing and future customers to take part in this happy news, we have created materials that you can use. There are files for ...
Europe's leading publication for textile services, Laundry and Cleaning News, draws attention to Tvätt-Rut. "Swedish TSA wins landmark tax break for consumers using professional textile services". This is how the article that describes the work we have done to get through begins ...
Search the archive
- Almedahls makes beds for the Armed Forces - writes million contracts
- Jennie Jackson receives the Sagittarius Award 2021
- Our valued Swedish Member, Sveriges Tvätteriförbund 🇸🇪🇪🇺 will premier a digital exhibition at the @moderaterna party gathering of 1500 participants This Saturday, they will promote the interests of our industry including our project Educate! 👏👏👏 https://t.co/xfYNbpijiy https://t.co/lEqMcCqRVM
- Real estate company wins the Environmental Strategy Award 2021
- Despite a real loss during the pandemic - now the family business is investing millions when the children take over
- 40 have been laid off - now Rikstvätt Bengtsfors is changing
- Letter from the Laundry Association to Minister of Finance Magdalena Andersson and Minister of Trade and Industry Ibrahim Baylan https://t.co/OW9l8pYn6c
- Last year, the Öland family company Lindbytvätten inaugurated a new treatment plant to help save water. The company is now praised and awarded the Swedish Textile Service Association's Sustainability Prize.
- Lindbytvätten is praised for sustainability work
- Almost all employers now pay for work clothes in elderly care - Regeringen.se
- Now almost everyone has work clothes
- Congratulations to Lindbytvätten, who has received this year's Sustainability Award from the Laundry Association! 🎉🎉 The motivation reads: "Lindbytvätten based in Lindby on Öland, which Peter Streijffert runs with his family, works actively and constantly to minimize its environmental impact and works for social sustainability, among other things through a local commitment to society and the sports movement. A current example is that the company participates in various collaborative projects with, among others, universities and Södra Cell to increase circular flows and minimize the use of resources, including water, which is not least locally a major issue. " The picture shows the inauguration of a new treatment plant and an oil separator 4 November 2020. Lindbytvätten, which is based in Lindby, is one of the largest employers in the municipality with 45 employees on an annual basis and about 20 seasonal employees.
- Now the traditional laundry is closing
- Mr Björkman's Entrance Mats grows through acquisitions Mr Björkman's Entrance Mats with headquarters in Arlöv acquires Liisa Entrance Mats in Helsingborg. The takeover strengthens the customer base and the geographical presence in Sweden. Mr Björkman's acclaimed environmental character will gradually be applied to the new business. Mr Björkmans Entrémattor is a company with a strong environmental profile and a strong customer focus. Among other things, the company as a representative of Sweden has won the prestigious European environmental award EMAS Awards and has for its work been awarded the Swedish Textile Service Association's Sustainability Award. The company specializes in rental, washing and exchange service of entrance and logo rugs and is active in Skåne, Småland, Blekinge, Halland, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Norrbotten and Poland. Through the acquisition of Liisa Entrémattor, Hr Björkmans greatly strengthens its customer base, from 5 to 000 customers, and gains a stronger position both in geographical areas where the company is already well established and in new areas such as Borås, Linköping and Norrköping. - I feel great respect for what Liisa Entrémattor stands for and its activities that we know well. We will take advantage of the experience and feeling for customer service that exists and in addition, we will expand the product range and environmentally adapt the business based on our expertise, says Carl-Johan Björkman, CEO of Mr. Björkman's Entrance Mats. https://www.hrbjorkman.se/om-oss/nyheter-7/
- Mr. Björkman's Entrance Mats are growing through acquisitions
- The laundry steel itself before the Christmas holidays
- Santa's workshop 🎅🏼 Right now we are packing candy bags in full, it's not too late to order! Choose if you want to bring your company logo or neutral 😃🎁 Small 1,5kg: SEK 249 Between 2kg: SEK 279 Large 3kg: SEK 329 Call 0346-10010, email firstname.lastname@example.org alt. write to us in DM ✨
- Positive for the environment if the producers are given responsibility for textile collection
- The small company invests in dirty laundry - great demand during the pandemic
- Good news! We are so happy that 33 (!) Players from four industries are now involved in the project # TexChain3 which has been granted funding. ✔️The goal: to find new uses for the thousands of tons of textile waste that are most often burned today. ✔️Hur? Create new products or upcycle worn or unused workwear in eight different pilot projects. NgThe commitment is high and the opportunities are great when the following are included: The Loop Factory Artex the factory Blåkläder Borgstena Contekton Arkitekter Fyrstad AB Fogia FORM2 Glimakra of Sweden Kasthall Rikstvätt Bengtsfors Svensson / AB Ludvig Svensson Martinsons Materia AB National Sweden Novoplast Region Skåne Poodle Sculpture - Climate Protection Systems TEKO Logistics Texla Tranemo Advanced Workwear Sweden Volvo Cars TEKO, Swedish Textile and Fashion Company West Coast Foundation Swedish Textile Service Association BIL Sweden Wood and Furniture Companies University of Borås Västra Götaland Region. @RISEResearchInstitutesofSwedenAB