Laundry and Textile Service
industry trade organization
The Swedish Textile Service Association is the Swedish laundry and textile service industry's industry organization and represents members in both dry cleaning and industrial laundry. The Laundry Association runs a continuous effort for a qualitatively competitive laundry industry. All our members are authorized with our T-Brand. This means that, through careful control and authorization process, they meet the criteria required to guarantee a business with good service and strong social responsibility. As a consumer, buyer or buyer you can therefore always feel safe when using an authorized T-labeled laundry.
of the entire industry's turnover is created by members of the Swedish Textile Service Association.
Congratulations to our winners and member companies who take the grand slam at the ETSA Awards in Rome
Congratulations Mr. Björkman's Entrance Rugs for Sustainable Leadership and Recycling Award Selected among many candidates, Mr. Björkman's Entrance Rugs won the prestigious Sustainable Leadership and Recycling Award. This is thanks to its Water Recycling project. With...
A month has already passed since the annual meeting in Gothenburg - but the successful day filled with interesting meetings and lectures lives on. Our annual meeting is recognized internationally in a number of articles and is named, among other things, with the words great success, interesting speakers ...
From 1 January 2021, the RUT deduction applies to laundries. This means that the cost of household laundry is reduced by 25%. To spread knowledge about laundry RUT, the Swedish Textile Service Association has developed several different types of marketing materials. Market with ...
- So many sustainable entrepreneurs have been nominated!
- Mr. Björkmans Unveils State-of-the-Art Stockholm Plant | TRSA
- Elis wins the @ecovadis gold medal for the 5th consecutive year! 🥇 This award, a global show caseard for #CSR assessments, underlines the Group's long-term commitment and ambition in terms of #SustainableDevelopment 🌿 Read the release. 👉 https://t.co/NeUcTIbdv9 https://t.co/J5osdgEHEU
- Lindbytvätten and Scania are praised for their environmental work
- County companies were praised for climate-smart work
Autumn meeting about
About the T-Mark
The T-mark is a quality marking, which means that our members, after approved authorization checks, fulfill all our requirements for professional knowledge, good business enterprise and efficient use of resources.