Laundry and Textile Service
industry trade organization
The Swedish Laundry Association is the Swedish laundry and textile service industry's industry organization and represents members in both dry cleaning and industrial laundry. The Laundry Association runs a continuous effort for a qualitatively competitive laundry industry. All our members are authorized with our T-Brand. This means that, through careful control and authorization process, they meet the criteria required to guarantee a business with good service and strong social responsibility. As a consumer, buyer or buyer you can therefore always feel safe when using an authorized T-labeled laundry.
of the entire industry's turnover is created by members of the Swedish Laundry Association.
Letter from the Laundry Association to Finance Minister Magdalena Andersson and Business Minister Ibrahim Baylan
The government's crisis action to reduce rental costs in particularly vulnerable sectors should be extended to include laundry and textile service companies in SNI code 96.011 Industrial and institutional laundry. In order to reduce the negative effects of the corona pandemic, the government should also accelerate the work of extending the RUT deduction to cover laundry outside the home according to the RUT inquiry's interim report Fi2020 / 00389 / S1.
ETSA: Textiles services severely impacted by Covid-19 / Large impact on the laundry and textile services sector in the ongoing pandemic
Impact of Covid-19 on textiles services business survey June 2020 in Belgium, France, Germany, the UK, USA and Switzerland.
This year we return to one of the west coast's most appreciated conference facilities - Falkenberg Strandbad, a hotel with ancient ancestry and traditions. As early as 1937, the first building was completed in the same location where the current hotel is located. This colonial palace, ...
To make it easier for our international members and other stakeholders, there is now a bilateral association in three languages: Swedish, English and German. Change language by clicking one of the flags in the menu. You can also access your language directly here: / From now on ...
- QT @ETSA_Textile: Always clean, always there for you! 🧺 🥼 We take care of your business textiles #RentedTextiles @ETSA_Textile; Always clean, always there for you! Let your business textiles be washed and cared for. More info at https://t.co/iImNsMNvIf https://t.co/1Vg4agZb8J
- 80 tonnes of textiles at Wargön Innovation
- The laundry in Fredriksberg washes covid-infected clothes
- Proposal for restructuring aid to the Law Council - Regerings.se
- Good day! 😊 There are exciting things going on in the laundry, we are now digitizing our laundry operations to streamline and provide our customers with the best possible service. Want to know more, hear from you! 0346-100 10 alt. firstname.lastname@example.org
The autumn meeting begins again
About the T-Mark
The T-mark is a quality marking, which means that our members, after approved authorization checks, fulfill all our requirements for professional knowledge, good business enterprise and efficient use of resources.